- Developing and managing DriloBASE – the World Earthworm Database
- Developing and managing Earthworms.Net
- Organising meetings and scientific workshops around DriloBASE and the earthworm biology, ecology and taxonomy
- Publishing books and communication tools in order to disseminate the more recent scientific knowledge on earthworms
- Financing or co-financing field missions to contribute to the inventory of the earthworm species of the world
The Drilobase Project works in collaboration with numerous national and international institutions, such as Bioforsk (the Norwegian Research Institute on Agriculture and Environment), the Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), the French National Institute for Development (IRD), the Earthworm Barcode of Life initiative (part of iBOL, the International Barcode of Life project), and a great part of the international community of earthworm scientists.
Who we are
Drilobase Project is a nonprofit organization founded in 2013.
DriloBASETM is a trademark of Drilobase Project.